Along with the first Animal Crossing 3DS details, we have some Dragon Quest X details too.
– Use the railroad to travel in the world
– The five continents of the game world are connected by “extreme long distance railroad”
– Magic train can instantly transport you to your destination
– Rula Stone transportation: the item remember locations you’ve previously visited, travel quickly to these destinations
– Each stone remembers just one location
– Stone can be reprogrammed to a different location
– Can hold multiple stones at once
– “Mini stories”/quests will be offered in downloadable form
– Some quests are specific to particular job types, others are specific to continents
– Martial Artists’ Quest: You open a training book that you received from a youth and see a quest left behind by a legendary martial artist.
– Warrior Quest: This mysterious quest is given to you buy a mysterious elder. You’re asked to travel to a certain location.
– Monk Quest: This quest asks that you find a particular person. To complete the quest, you’ll need to figue out the meaning of a mysterious poem.
As well as that, we have some little details about Snakes adventure on the 3DS courtesy of IGN.
– Uses a 4GB cartridge
– IGN says that the graphics “look as good to better than they did on the PlayStation 2″
– Aiming and camera control are handled with the face buttons
– Can adjust sensitivity
– Quicker access to the inventory, weapon selection, menus, etc. thanks to the touch screen
– HUD is completely clear now
– Seems nearly identical to the PlayStation 2 version