Do you use the recently released YouTube application on the Nintendo 3DS? Since it was released last week, there have been a fair few complaints about the way the app has been constructed, but user Kinode of 3DSForum has discovered a way to exploit that, in a way that allows users to use the YouTube application to watch videos on any mobile-video enabled website and all you need to do this is have a YouTube account which you have uploaded a video to.
1) Access the YouTube application on your Nintendo 3DS
2) Open up the menu.
3) Go to “Settings”
4) Then “Email Settings”
5) If you have uploaded a video using your account, you should see a setting called “Comment Notifications”.
6) When a new page loads, scroll down to the bottom and click “Download Google Chrome”
7) Scroll all the way down and click on the link for “Google”
8) Viola – you’re on Google! Use that browser to go on other mobile-video enabled websites!