Last week, we reported that Nohrian Princess Elise is being added to the roster of Koei Tecmo’s upcoming hack-and-slash crossover Fire Emblem Warriors. However, she won’t be the only little sister joining the fight.
Japan’s Weekly Famitsu Magazine has revealed that Sakura from Fire Emblem Fates, Elise’s Hoshido counterpart, will be enlisting in the roster.
In addition, the issue has also revealed pages taken from Fire Emblem‘s book – a class change system, skills and the addition of a “History Mode”, recalling scenes from the featured Fire Emblem games.
Skills & Class Change:
– Class changes can be performed by using the “Master Seal” item.
– Rowan and Lianna can be promoted from Lord to Master Lord.
– Characters can equip up to 3 skills, which are earned through bonding with other characters.
– Retells the stories of Shadow Dragon, Awakening and Fates.
– Characters are moved across a 2D grid, in a similar vein to the original games.
– Scenes are fully voiced.
Fire Emblem Warriors is certainly shaping up to be more than your average Musou, isn’t it? Will you be picking it up on Nintendo Switch, or New Nintendo 3DS this 20th October?