After the success of the Zelda 25th anniversary concert back in 2011, another regular concert named Symphony of the Goddesses started doing the rounds in 2012 and has been going ever since (it came to the UK in May 2013).
The official website has a store full of unique Zelda musical merchandise, with from shirts to a The Wind Waker baton. From now until 11:59pm on March 2nd, there is a massive sale happening there, so if you’re interested in any of it, now is the time as some items are already sold out! Below is a list of the discounts, and you can click here to go to the site itself.
- Wind Waker Baton: $30 (down from $45)
- Poster – Tour Poster (2017): $5 (down from $20)
- Poster – Skyward Sword: $5 (down from $20)
- Zelda Logo Tote Bag: $8 (down from $20)
- Tee – Circle of Link: $8 (down from $30)
- Tee – Link Tri Force: $8 (down from $30)
- Tee – Skull Kid: $8 (down from $30) SOLD OUT
- Tee – Symphony of the Goddesses Logo: $30 SOLD OUT
- Program – Symphony of the Goddesses: $4 (down from $15)
- Piano Book – Symphony of Goddesses Supplemental Edition: $14.99 SOLD OUT
- Piano Book – Symphony of the Goddesses: $21.99 SOLD OUT
- Poster – Fairy Light: $20 SOLD OUT
- Poster – Majora’s Mask: $20 SOLD OUT
- Poster – Master Sword: $20 SOLD OUT
Are you going to jump on any of these discounts? You can let us know in the comments!